Friday 27 May 2011

More poetry from year ten...

I filed complaint.

I look right and I see a bloodbath
I look left and I see my family without breath
I look in font of me and I see a happy soldier
Proud to have completed his mission.
I want to kill him but I can't because
I'm hurting physically and morally
So I looked at him and said
I filed a complaint against the man
His laws and his norms
His authority and his weapon
Hidden behind a uniform.
I filed complaint against you
You and your colleagues
Who obeyed without having an idea
About what you are going to commit.
Today you got to take the life of
My family and my only reason for living
But know that nobody is above the laws
Because each person has rights
And one day we will judge you for your actions.

By King Bahdon

War Poem.

What is war?

War is invading another country
Looking for someone, to get the big bounty
Killing innocent people
Terrorising cities
Families torn apart
Children without parents
Is this war?
Is this freedom?
Government's corrupt
Protesters pleading for change.
Soldiers at battle
Police at battle
The world at battle.
But battling who?

By Habib N


Nobody knows

nobody knows what goes on in there
not even the people that really care
the battle within
that you seem to think you can't win.
the depression and thought that you've let everyone down
not noticing the circumstances around
not caring where you would be found
the people you leave behind
will have to catch and find
what you didn't sign
while having to come to the thought of your kind.
people say you're a coward
but I think you were overpowered
you put too much on your plate
and you tried, and ate
but the fate was not going to debate

by Chione K-M

No comments:

Post a Comment